en world Japan has a variety of benefits that support our employees to be able to work
comfortably and grow their careers.
Capacity Development Support
- In-house Training
- We have a comprehensive training program catered to a broad audience across different platforms such as classroom learning, workshops, and online learning.
These trainings have been carefully tailored to meet the current needs by our Learning & Development team.
en world Japan has a strong learning culture where teams conduct their own trainings and employees initiate company-wide teachback sessions.
- External Training
- en world Japan supports employees in achieving knowledge/skills that are not obtainable within the company. We have various support systems to help our employees achieve skills that are necessary for the job, as part of their long-term self-development.
- Childcare Support
- Employees with young child(ren) can work with reduced working hours until their child enters elementary school. Remote working is also accepted when it is necessary.
- Every Friday we allocate time as a company to celebrate those who succeeded in making sales achievements.
Corporate Defined Contribution Pension Plan(401K)
- Employees will have the choice to enroll in the Corporate Defined Contribution Pension Plan after completing the probation period.
- If you refer someone to the company and the person is hired, the company will provide a referral incentive.
- Up to 50,000yen per month can be compensated for commuting.
- We provide sick leave up to 6 days per year.
Incentive for Years of Service
(1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years)
- We provide incentives for dedication at the 1/3/5/10-year point.
- We award those who have achieved outstanding performances.
- We have vending machines in the office with coffee and other complimentary drinks available during your work hours.
- You can join one of our recreational clubs to enjoy sports or other activities with your colleagues.
- You have the flexibility to choose to work from home or at the office. We support flexible work arrangements for our employees.
- Our employees can enjoy a flexible working schedule where they are able to choose their daily working hours and have the opportunity to create their own schedule. (e.g. AM: Hospital, PM: Work etc)
We have an environment that allows people to work full time without shortening their hours, even when raising children, etc. *Available from the trial period
Would you like to be a part of en world?